With 15 years experience working with Bay Area artists, nonprofits and philanthropic institutions, I provide a culturally competent and multi-perspective approach to fundraising, project planning and organizational development.
I offer a spectrum of consulting for individual artists and arts organizations rooted my background in grantmaking, nonprofit administration and artistic self-production. While my disparate skill set allows me to adapt to your individualized needs in varying areas, my expertise lies in:
- Strategizing and Writing Grants
- Grantmaking: Processing, Evaluating, and Disseminating
- Individual Artist Development & Support
- Program Evaluation and Metrics
- Event Design and Implementation
These skills can be applied to 1:1 coaching/consulting, group workshops, or ongoing training to bolster in-house expertise. For more information or to request a list of clients, please email me at Kevin.L.Seaman@gmail.com with a brief synopsis of your needs.